Breakfast: Black and blue avocado smoothie with mint and orange flower water (boom!).
Lunch: Grilled salmon and chargrilled cauliflower and carrot salad with dill and capers (if you’ve never grilled carrots before, you must – it’s a special kind of awesome).
Dinner: An amazing new soup! Made with onion, garlic, carrots, chickpeas, coriander and cumin seeds. This was like eating velvet. I garnished it with a couple steamed broccoli florets (inspired by this chickpea soup), lemon and tahini sauce, za’atar and fresh parsley. Really good and very satisfying. I basically used smitten kitchen’s recipe for carrot soup with tahini and crisped chickpeas but omitted the crisped chickpeas and instead subbed about half the carrots in the soup with cooked chickpeas. It worked and I’m loving this tahini thing as soup drizzle.
- What this Clean Detox is all about
- Chargrilled cauliflower salad with dill and capers
- Black and blue avocado smoothie
- Carrot soup with tahini and crisped chickpeas [smittenkitchen.com]
- Clean Program Manual [cleanprogram.com]
- Clean Program Recipes [cleanprogram.com]
- Clean Program Meal Plan [cleanprogram.com]